pls click here

Click me too :)

adsadsadsadsads

Friday, November 5, 2010

Things you don't know about (me)

Sorry guys, been SOOOOOOOOOooooooo   busy lately, didn't even have time to online, huhu....anyway, enjoy this song while i might be away :)




(Translated it to english, and for those who wana sing along, the pronunciation is below the characters, hehe...p.s: this song accompanied me through my thesis writing, lab reports and assignments! many thanks to leehom! hehe)


你  不  知  道  的  事
nǐ bù zhī dào de shì

蝴  蝶  眨  几  次  眼  睛
hú dié zhǎ jǐ cì yǎn jīng

才  学  会  飞  行
cái xué huì fēi xíng

夜  空  洒  满  了  星  星
yè kōng sǎ mǎn le xīng xīng

但  几  颗  会  落  地
dàn jǐ kē huì luò dì

我  飞  行,  但  你  坠  落  之  际
wǒ fēi xíng  dàn nǐ zhuì luò zhī jì

很  靠  近,  还  听  见  呼  吸
hěn kào jìn  huán tīng jiàn hū xī

对  不  起,  我  却  没  抓  紧  你
duì bù qǐ  wǒ què méi zhuā jǐn nǐ

你  不  知  道  我  为  什  么  离  开  你
nǐ bù zhī dào wǒ wéi shén mo lí kāi nǐ

我  解  释  不  了  说  放  任  你  哭  泣
wǒ jiě shì bù le shuō fàng rèn nǐ kū qì

你  的  泪  滴  像  倾  盆  大  雨,  碎  了
nǐ de lèi dī xiàng qīng pén dà yǔ  suì le

满  地
mǎn dì

在  心  里  侵  袭
zài xīn lǐ qīn xí

你  不  知  道  我  为  什  么  狠  下  心
nǐ bù zhī dào wǒ wéi shén mo hěn xià xīn

盘  旋  在  你  看  不  见  的  高  空  里
pán xuán zài nǐ kàn bù jiàn de gāo kōng lǐ

多  的  是, 你  不  知  道  的  事
duō de shì  nǐ bù zhī dào de shì



Things you don’t know about (me)


How many times does a butterfly blinks


Before it learnt how to fly


The sky is filled with stars


But how many will fall and be mine


I am flying, but you are falling


It’s so close, I can even hear you breathing


But I am sorry, I didn’t manage to catch you tightly


You don’t know why I left you


I couldn’t tell you, I just let you cry alone


Your tears shattered like cloudburst on the ground








Breaking my heart




You don’t know why I kept you away


Circling above the unseen sky on yours

  
(There are) so many things, you don’t know about me

5 comments:

ghost said...

It’s so close, I can even hear you breathing

~Joeanney~ said...

wow!! good translator

Hairil Rizal said...

That's why I can't find you around. Don't forget to find time to relax ya friend :)

kyle said...

thanks biskut, jann n hairil :)

fi said...

SUKA BHASA CINA ERK?